Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

So today has been claimed by some as annual Day Without Google. I'm starting it off, like I do so many of my other days, with a heaping pile of FAIL. I've already posted on this blog and used gmail, and plan to use reader when I'm done here. But I have not yet used google for a web search (well... I searched for some comics from the search bar on that page, and it happened to be powered by google... my b). I'm not sure how seriously I'll take 'Day Without Google', but that's because I'm a bad person. Maybe you'd like to give it a try. There are lots of search engines out there, and the folks at AltSearchEngines are happy to point you to some. And we're brought up to believe competition is a good thing. So... I'll be going now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning the Day without Google - if you want, please leave a comment on www.altsearchengines.com

Thanks,

Charles Knight, editor
AltSearchEngines.com